It is that time of the year again! Here are the top brews based upon your votes. The top five brews remained the same this year but their positions shifted quite a bit. I also included a few more brews in order to keep things interesting and to give you an idea of some of the other root beers that your fellow root beer fans have rated highly.
Here are the rules:
1. A brew must have at least 30 votes to be considered
2. The point value is as follows- A=5, B=3, C=2, D=1, F=0
3. The points are the total of the votes received as of today
4. The winning brews get added to a special “reader’s choice” category on the blog to make them easy to find and to distinguish them from all the other brews
The winners are…
1. Boylan’s Root Beer– 65 Votes (47 A’s) totaling 270 points
2. IBC Root Beer– 64 Votes totaling 230 points
3. Sprecher Root Beer– 46 Votes totaling 201 points
5. A&W Root Beer– 58 Votes totaling 188 points
6. Virgil’s Special Edition Bavarian Nutmeg Root Beer– 33 Votes totaling 151 points
7. Saint Arnold Root Beer– 30 Votes totaling 146 points
8. Abita Root Beer– 34 Votes totaling 146 points
These brews didn’t make the top 8 but they were still very highly regarded by the readers of this website:
Capt’n Eli’s Root Beer– 29 Votes totaling 132 points
Frostie Root Beer– 27 Votes totaling 114 points
Thanks again for stopping by the website and for voting in the polls. Check back often and make sure to look us up on Facebook and Twitter. I always post about new reviews on those two social media sites so that is a good way to make sure you know when there is any new activity here.
Now go enjoy a cold frosty beverage!