With the Super Bowl coming up this weekend I thought it would be a fitting time to do my reader’s choice awards! Here’s how it works:
1. A brew must have at least seven votes to be considered
2. The point value is as follows- A=5, B=3, C=2, D=1, F=0
3. The points are the total of the votes received as of today
4. The winning brews get added to a special “reader’s choice” category on the blog to make them easy to find and to distinguish them from all the other brews
The winners are…
1. Virgil’s Root Beer Party Keg- 15 Votes totaling 53 points
2. Boylan’s Root Beer– 10 Votes totaling 50 points
3. Sprecher Root Beer– 11 Votes totaling 42 points
4. Jack Black’s Dead Red Root Beer– 9 Votes totaling 38 points
5. A&W Root Beer– 10 Votes totaling 35 points
1. Boylan’s Root Beer– Out of it’s 10 votes, all of them were A’s!
Saint Arnold Root Beer– Out of it’s 5 votes, all of them were A’s!
So there you have it! The first Root Beer Reviews for the Rest of Us Reader’s Choice Awards! Be sure to try and get your hands on the winners and give them a try. Be sure to leave a vote and a comment on any brews you have tried so that your voice can be heard in the next Reader’s Choice Awards contest!
Thanks to everyone who has visited the blog. Keep checking back regularly and tell your friends about the blog too! There are many root beers yet to be tried and many reviews yet to be written!